NRW Venture Academy 2019
NRW Venture Academy 2019 returns to Cologne on the 4th of November to coach 30+ top emerging companies of North Rhine -Westphalia region, and to prepare them to present at the Tech Tour Contest Final, on 9-10 December in Essen.
Companies can apply for free before 28th of October 2019.
About the NRW Venture Academy:
The NRW Venture Academy consists of a full day of Investor Readiness preparation run by selected international and local mentors fine-tuning business models and sharpening business propositions of the participating entrepreneurs.
The workshop will provide entrepreneurs with necessary tools to obtain funding, grow, and make the most out of the summit. Besides boosting the interaction between mentors and entrepreneurs, the NRW Venture Academy is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurs to learn from each other and create a peer group.
The event also aims to better engage, select and prepare the NRW companies for the online selection to present at the Tech Tour Contest Final, on 9-10 December in Essen.
What presenting companies gain by coming to the NRW Venture Academy:
- Get business ready for investors.
- Increase chances to pitch at the Tech Tour Contest Final.
- Clarify company’s Unique Selling Proposition.
- Learn to communicate value to investors.
- Prepare, present and perfect a 5 minutes investor PowerPoint presentation.
- Visibility through Tech Tour website, conference binder and social media channels.
- Headquarters or an office in NRW region
- The company falls under one of the following sectors: ICT, Cleantech, Healthcare, Foodtech
- The company is actively seeking seed funding or series A.