Renewable Materials Conference 2022
Organiser: nova-Institut GmbH
The unique concept of presenting all renewable material solutions at one event hit the mark: bio-based, CO2-based and recycled are the only alternatives to fossil-based chemicals and materials.
For the second time, nova-Institute presents numerous market highlights from bio- and CO2-based chemicals and materials as well as from chemical recycling: All material solutions based on renewable carbon. Together, there is sufficient potential to completely replace petrochemicals by 2050. To tackle climate change at its roots, all additional fossil carbon from the ground must be substituted with renewable alternatives.
Over the course of three days, participants will get a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in the renewable material sector, with a focus on industry-ready solutions from a wide spectrum of sustainable raw materials and technologies.
- Strategies for the Chemical Industry of the future
- Renewable Chemicals and Building Blocks from Biorefineries
- CO2 Utilisation and Chemical Recycling
- Renewable Polymers and Plastics from Biomass, CO2 and Recycling
- The “Renewable Material of the Year 2022” competition and award ceremony
- The Brands View on Renewable Materials
- Renewable Plastics, Fibres and Composites, Packaging and Biodegradation
- Parallel Session on Renewable Fine Chemicals
Abstract submission: 15 December 2021
Award submission: 28 February 2022
Poster submission: 30 April 2022
50668 Köln (Cologne), Germany