Publication of the Work Program 2021-2022 of the Horizon Europe Cluster Health
The EU Commission has published the Horizon Europe work program in cluster 1. Among other things, this contains the calls for proposals for the health sector in 2021 and 2022.
The Health Cluster’s work program is structured along with six destinations:
- Destination 1 – Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Destination 2 – Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Destination 3 – Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Destination 4 – Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Destination 5 – Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Destination 6 – Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health industry
A total of 45 calls are planned within the scope of these six destinations:
- 31 Research and Innovation Actions (RIA)
- 1 Innovation Action (IA)
- 11 Coordination and Support Actions (CSA)
- 2 Pre-commercial Procurement und Public Procurement of Innovative solutions (PCP/PPI)
Depending on the respective call, either the one-stage or the two-stage submission procedure will apply. The calls are expected to be available on the EU Commission’s Funding and Tenders Portal from June 22, 2021. The submission deadline is September 21, 2021.
You can find the document with all calls here: Work Program on the website of the EU Commission.
The work programs of the other Horizon Europe program areas have also been published on the EU Commission’s website. You can find them here, under “Work program & call documents“.